Domaine Isle Saint Pierre invites you to stay in the vineyard and live according to the rhythm of the vine and wine seasons. Ideally located between the Rhône and the Mediterranean, our two lodges, La Tardone and La Huppe, are within the Camargue Regional Nature Reserve, with its particularly rich flora and fauna.
Out of time and at the world’s end, enjoy your stay in these lodges and discover what it’s like to live in a winery in the heart of Camargue.
These typical local houses have been completely renovated to offer modern comfort while preserving their original atmosphere.
From the lodges, you can enjoy the vineyards and their biodiversity on foot or by bike. In about ten minutes, you can go to the small harbour along the Rhône for a fishing or sunbathing session. Lovers of long distances will enjoy the Via Rhôna, running along the winery to discover the region’s many resources.
Le Tadorne (6/8 people)
Le Tadorne provides all the comfort needed for wheelchair users.
It includes the following:
– Kitchen and dining room with oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and more
– Dining room with Provençal style furniture, sideboard, large table, wood stove
– Two master bedrooms with large double beds
– One bedroom with two single beds
Equipment for children can also be provided.
– Living room with two single sofa-beds
– Two bathrooms, one with wheelchair accessible bath and shower, one with shower
A washing machine is also provided in the lodge.
An outside shed can be used for storing bicycles, beach, fishing or other gear.
La Huppe (2/4 people)
Dining room with Provençal style furniture, sideboard, large table, wood stove, and a kitchen area with oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
– Master bedroom with double bed
– Living area with two small beds also used as bench seats
– Bathroom with shower and toilet
– Garden with table, chairs, swing
Lodges are open all year round.
Access to lodges
By car :
Domaine Isle Saint Pierre, 13104
MAS THIBERT – ARLES, France
GPS coordinates: Latitude: 43.519132; Longitude: 4.738616
By Via Rhôna